Candle Warnings & Instructions


Scented and Massage Candles

Use caution when enjoying the experience of candles. Remove packaging before lighting the wick. Burn candle within sight, and keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep candle out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch on fire. Wooden wicks may crackle from time to time. Keep candle away from combustibles. Only burn candle on a level fire resistant surface. Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time before lighting. If wick is too short, remove a small amount of harden wax around wick and relight. Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Do not burn candle for more than 3 hours. Stop burning when 1/2 inch of unmelted wax remains. Extinguish and allow to cool before touching the candle.  Frosting in soy is normal and may occur.

Massage Candles 

Once lit, allow the candle to melt for 30 minutes. Extinguish the wick. Let cool for 30 seconds. With the enclosed spatula, remove a small amount of the melted candle and massage onto skin.  Increase amount as needed.